Biclustering algorithms for biological data analysis: a survey. However, the results from the application of standard clustering methods to genes are limited. This limitation is imposed by the existence of a number of experimental conditions where the activity of genes is uncorrelated. A similar limitation exists when clustering of conditions is performed. For this reason, a number of algorithms that perform simultaneous clustering on the row and column dimensions of the data matrix has been proposed. The goal is to find submatrices, that is, subgroups of genes and subgroups of conditions, where the genes exhibit highly correlated activities for every condition.
|Published (Last):||1 January 2014|
|PDF File Size:||17.32 Mb|
|ePub File Size:||13.74 Mb|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
Biclustering algorithms for biological data analysis: a survey.
- 1991 TOYOTA COROLLA OWNERS MANUAL PDF
- ADAM MANSBACH THE END OF THE JEWS PDF
- ESSENTIALS OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY LARSEN 2ND EDITION PDF
- GURU VACHAKA KOVAI PDF
- LAGERSTROEMIA LANCEOLATA PDF
- CAITLIN KITTREDGE NIGHTLIFE PDF
- BEAR CONNORS PARADISO NEUROSCIENCE PDF
- AMANTADINA BULA PDF
- EN LAS ANTIPODAS BILL BRYSON PDF